Marks & Spencer, Enfield
ISD Solutions were awarded the contract to design and build 2 large chambers at the Regional Distribution Centre for leading retail brand Marks & Spencer.
The project itself demanded a fast installation in order to complete prior to the commercially sensitive festive period.
Regional Distribution Centre
ISD designed and built Chamber A 110m x 60m x 5.5m high and Chamber B 100m x 60m x 6m high.
This project included fire shutters fitted to steel framework designed and installed by ISD in order to maintain a 2-hour fire rated block-work partition wall, Rapid Roll doors and numerous personnel doors.
To this project ISD installed 40No dock pods approx. 6m x 3m x 3m high. This new build will be used for distributing goods between the M&S stores throughout greater London.
- Personnel Doors from Scott Doors & ISD Solutions & Bluseal
- Rapid roll doors/ Fire shutters from Efaflex
- Polyisocyanurate panels from Kingspan
- Mineral fibre panels from Eurobond
- CAT Ladders from Kingswinford Engineering
- Trims/ Plating from ISD Solutions
ISD’s expertise in Fire Rated construction was called upon during the construction to specify and install firewalls separating the warehouse units. Fire rated doors and windows were also supplied and installed by ISD.