Due to business growth, a team of Industrial Door Field Service Engineers are required who are responsible for their own regional territory. There is on-going personal development for all employees in this Investors in People business at ISD Solutions.
To implement service and maintenance to industrial doors to the required company standards (experience essential). To be an ambassador, representing the company in a courteous and professional manner, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times. Additional contracts include maintaining and servicing coldrooms (training will be given).
- Service and maintain Industrial Doors in a retail environment (experience essential)
- Carry out site surveys
- Complete the work to the instructions given and the standard required
- Maintain all equipment in good working order
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner, maintaining a good standard of personal tidiness as well as in your work environment
- Communicate with the client and the office in a polite, helpful way, keeping both the customer and service office informed of progress at all times
- Electrical experience is an advantage but not essential
- Duties could include hanging doors, fixing gaskets etc.
- £24,000 – £27,000 depending upon experience
- 25 days holiday
- Van, laptop and mobile provided
- Based from home
- Monday – Friday 7.30am – 4.00pm (flexibility is required in this role)
If you are interested in being considered for of these exciting roles please email your CV to Alison Holmes at RWB Global
« back to ISD News