Service & Site Coordinator
ISD Solutions are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to join our team.
Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Service / Site Desk and to provide administrative support to the department.
The successful candidate must have experience of working in a similar role.
The role responsibilities include the following:
- Answer the telephone in a professional and courteous manner.
- Take accurate messages by asking relevant questions and pass on promptly to the relevant person.
- Accurately record service time, job costing and invoicing in the Department.
- Provide up to date documentation for all service arrangements.
- Make sure that all account and contract details are up to date.
- Ensure that the subcontractors we have engaged carry the required level of insurance.
- Schedule Engineers ensuring that call-outs are planned and organised by priority.
- Ensure Practical Completion certificates are signed off.
- Escalate operational issues to management.
- Assist in coordination of site surveys.
- Ability to handle information for logging Service Desk operations and general enquiries, with a high level of accuracy and detail against agreed deadlines
- GCSE or equivalent in English Language and Mathematics; basic statistical analysis methods
- Presents personal appearance which makes a good impact inside and outside the Company – standard of dress, workspace, vehicle etc.
- Competence in IT skills including MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Presents a professional and relationship-building manner in all dealings with customers
- Shows drive through motivation, resilience, taking personal responsibility; goes the extra mile
- Putting customers first – understand that customer service is one of the Company’s ‘Key Factors that underpin our decisions.’ Listen to and understand the customers’ needs.
- Deliver outstanding customer service that leads to positive feedback.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Company bonus scheme